I’m a Treatment Professional

If you are in danger or this is a medical emergency please call 911 immediately!

If you are having thoughts of wanting to harm yourself in any way please call: National Suicide Hotline- 1-800-SUICIDE


Center for Health Care Services Crisis Hot Line (Children and Adults) Contact Telephone: 800-316-9241 or  210-223-7233.



 Fining  help for my client or myself…

1) I have a client who needs treatment. How can I find the right facility?

Our recovery resource list has the treatment facilities for the Region #8 area. Check it out.

2) Who can use this site?

Anybody can access the home page. Only those living in Region #8, seeking help for alcohol or drug problem or in recovery seeking additional resources can log-in to chat with a recovery coach.

3) What if I am seeking help for myself?

If you are a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor needing help for yourself, please call the Texas Association of Addiction Professionals (TAAP) and ask about their Peer Assistance Committee. Their number is 512-708-0629.  Web site:   http://www.tapnettx.org/

Nurses:  http://www.texasnurses.org/, phone 1-800-288-552

LPC/LMFT: txca.org, phone 512-472-3403

Social Work: naswtx.org, phone 512-474-1454



Translate »